Come Work With Us!
Ground/Crew control Officer
Legend Airlines headquartered in Bucharest, Romania. Operates ACMI and charter flights within international destinations worldwide.
We are currently looking for experienced Ground/Crew control Officer for the purpose of charter and cargo flight operations worldwide.
Recruitment is open until: 20 December 2023.
Position: Ground/Crew control Officer
Contract type: Full-time
Company base: Bucharest, Romania
- Arranging ground services, ground handling (catering/ fuel/ landing permits) on airports for Charter flights and ACMI.
- Communicate and coordinate flights with relevant departments.
- Develop and take decisions according to company procedures, with the Ground Operations Manager.
- Assisting with other aspects of airport operations.
- Liaise with third party in order to obtain required services.
- Assisting with flight preparation.
- Evaluate and anticipate the economical and operational aspects.
- Support the sales department concerning quotations and after sales coordination.
- Liaise with different entities for any additional services linked to flights, transportation, catering, crew, etc.
- Following up on the total cost calculation and finalization, per flight.
- Coordinate with pilots and airport staff to ensure safe and efficient ground operations.
- Communicate with personnel and ground service providers to coordinate flight services.
- Coordinate crew transportation and hotel accommodation.
- Oversee check-in time of Flight Crew & Cabin Crew.
- Ensure complete and precise information flow between shifts and other departments.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in aviation;
- Good understanding of airport and airline ground operations;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Computer literate with good MS-Office skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Analytical minded team player;
- Handling of complex and dynamic processes;
- Liaise with different departments, cockpit crew, airport authorities and third party suppliers;
- Safety culture;
- HOTAC management;
- Liaise with OCC department (flight routes requirement);
- Great working conditions in young, friendly & professional team
- Opportunity to grow in dynamically developing organization
- Competitive salary;
Please send Your CV (e-mail subject: Ground/Crew control Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- We are looking for a talented and dedicated Senior Accountant to join the Legend Airlines team.
- If you have a strong background in accounting and are passionate about numbers and financial analysis, this is an excellent opportunity.
- Higher education in economics
- Knowledge of current financial and accounting legislation
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package, especially Excel Excellent working knowledge of Saga and Ciel
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting and payroll
- Communication, interpersonal, planning, and time management skills
- Attention to detail, responsibility, stress resistance, analytical and synthetic thinking
- Dynamic, flexible, well-organized, eager to learn, and able to work in a team
- English language – advanced level
Please send Your CV (e-mail subject: Senior Accountant) to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant
We`re looking for experienced Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant to join our Legend team.
- Cabin Crew EASA Attestation
- Cabin Crew Medical Certificate
- Airbus experience (priority will be given to A330 and A340 type rated)
- European Passport allowing unlimited travel
- Provide Criminal Record Check (not older than 90 days)
- English Level B2 (an english written and spoken test may be held)
- Additional languages are an advantage
- Proof of experience and referees is mandatory.
- Vaccinations required (Covid19 and Yellow Fever are mandatory)
- Tattoos are not allowed if visibles with the uniform
- Roster 30 days on/ 8 days off
- Per diem when out of home base
- Basic salary + Flight allowance when flying
- Home Base can be choosen from any european international airport
- Professional growth within the company
- Accomodation provided when on duty
- Breakfast provided when outside of home base
- VISA expenses
Please send Your CV (e-mail subject: Cabin Crew/ Flight Attendant) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.